Primary Qualitative Research – Part Two
Qualitative Market Research Interviews
In part one of this series I discussed how Just The Facts uses focus groups, in depth one-on-one interviews and interviewing of executives and professionals. We deliver insights and perspectives to aid in your marketing decision making processes.
Client segments span consumer, B2B, non-profits, medical, financial, insurance, education, professional associations, political, legal and religious organizations. These are but a very few illustrations utilizing focus groups and interviews in qualitative market research:
- Positioning, branding, packaging of new dairy line.
- Exploration of new power tool prototypes vs. competitors.
- Understanding why a re-launched convenience food was failing.
- Why ailing professional segment experienced declining dental student enrollments.
- Customer attitudes and perceptions for industrial container usage.
- Mortgage customers purchase decision process of financial options.
- Consumer needs and interests regarding lawn and garden items.
- Doctors and nurses views on hospital environments.
- TV, radio and billboard assessment for new hospital branding campaign.
- Children/preteen’s game, toy and hobby concepts appeal.
- Product name ideation for a major cereal.
- Manufacturers buying habits for facilities’ products and services.
- Message positioning options for a political candidate.
- Assessment of a religious organization’s key ministry area.
- Mock jury deliberations for a high-profile professional lawsuit.
Part Two of Three.
Part One: Qualitative Research Provides Decision Making Data
Part Three: Qualitative Market Research Audience Experience
Call Just The Facts today at 847-506-0033 for a FREE consultation to discuss your market research project needs.